Sunday, March 10, 2013

Introduction

It's great to be back in school!  I turned 30 and started my MBA at Kelly last week.  I don't feel old, but maybe the stress of work, an MBA and most importantly a toddler will get me there.  Either way, I'm excited to be furthering my education at Kelly and looking forward to the challenge.
 
I'm currently a Financial Analyst for Carrier based in Indianapolis, IN.  Carrier is a world leader in the HVAC industry.  I work with the plant operations, and where I'm based Carrier manufactures all of their gas furnaces for the North American market (about 6,000+ furnaces a day).  Before I landed in Indianapolis, I spent two years in Connecticut working for Carrier's parent company United Technologies (UTC).  While in CT, I was apart of UTC's Financial Leadership program.  This program allowed me the pleasure of rotating through the different business units of UTC while experiencing different accounting and finance positions within the company.  I rotated through four outstanding companies: Carrier, Otis Elevators, Sikorsky Helicopters and Hamilton Sundstrand (Aerospace/Flight systems).  It was a great experience and the best position for me fresh out of college.  Completing my backward trek through my background, I attended the University of Kentucky and graduated in 2008 with degrees in Finance and Political science and a Minor in History.

I'm also married to my high school sweetheart and the proud father of an amazing two-year old boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment